We know lawyers. We know leaders.
The CMBA's 10-month, selective and highly-regarded program provides leadership and professional development for two cohorts of attorneys:
* Emerging Leaders -
minimum of 5 years legal experience
* Established Leaders -
minimum of 15 years legal experience
Participants for our third Leadership Academy class will be selected by an esteemed panel of past and present CMBA Presidents, Directors and leaders.
In addition to meeting with and learning from some of the most accomplished lawyer leaders in greater Cleveland, our Leadership Academy includes an exclusive partnership with one of Cleveland’s leading professional development firms which will provide Academy participants with customized individual consultations and group sessions.
What’s included with your Leadership Academy experience?
Aside from the priceless value of honing your leadership skills and expanding your professional network, the Leadership Academy delivers:
Academy tuition is all-inclusive at $1150. Scholarships are available for government, non-profit and solo practitioners. Please contact Melanie Farrell or Samantha Pringle for more details.
- Individual leadership and emotional intelligence assessments, with one-on-one follow-up
- Goal-setting exercises, with individual coaching opportunities
- Hands-on instruction from local industry experts in leadership and professional development
- Exposure to legal and community leaders
- Opportunities to serve the community through special pro bono projects
- A minimum of 14 hours of CLE
- AND MORE!