Mark your calendars now for the 38th Annual Real Estate Law Institute. With record attendance last year, we're looking forward to this year's program featuring a mix of topics for attorneys and industry professionals.
- Current Developments
- Commercial Lending 101: From Term Sheet to Closing
- Tax Increment Financing: From Cradle to Grave
- Third Party Property Management Agreements
- 1031 Exchanges
- I’m From the Government, I’m Here to Help – SBA Loan Programs
- West 25th Lofts Adaptive Re-Use: “What’s Old is New Again”
- Fight Blight – Ohio City Infill Program
- Serial Sub-Tenants and Subleasing Issues: Financing Eviction & Bankruptcy
- Bioremediation - From the Traditional to the Sublime
- “If I Build It, You will Pay” Construction Claims/Coverage Issues
- Should The Deal Be A Steal – What Does “Professionalism" Mean In a Real Estate Transaction? (1.0 Professional Conduct credit)
We are honored to recognize the recipient of this year's Rosewater Award, Harold E. Friedman. We are saddened by the news of Harold's passing, but we will honor him at the lunch on Thursday, November 10.
Take advantage of our early bird registration! Register before October 21 and save $25.
New this year! Real Estate Law Section members save $20 on registration.
Not a Section member? Join now to take advantage of the discount and receive discounts on Section lunch registrations throughout the year.
- Complete program registration for two days, including lunch
- Single day registration - Thursday or Friday, lunch additional
- Print or electronic materials
- This course is not eligible for CLE Passport registrations.
Up to 13.75 hours, with 1.0 hour Professional Conduct, requested