Perhaps you are in the early stages of job hunting or you're between jobs. Maybe you ventured out on your own or in a new direction? Join us for this program to help answer your questions about what do you do in the transition period, what insurance coverage is right/available and how to staying fresh on legal skills and more.
- Volunteer opportunities - presented by Jaclyn Vary, Calfee and Jessica Paine, director of community programs at the CMBA
- Are they worth it? What if it takes away time from the job hunt?
- What if you take on a pro bono opportunity then a job comes up?
- What do potential employers think when they see non-legal work on a resume?
- Benefits of and leveraging a bar association - presented by Thomas Haren, Frantz Ward LLP
- Not just for networking, provide other volunteer/social opportunities and resources
- Get a mentor - informally through the CMBA and some sections or through the Supreme Court’s Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentoring program
- Insurance Needs
- What are my insurance options? - presented by Kevin Young, Tucker Ellis LLP
- COBRA and other options - presented by Stan Sieniawski, Insure One Benefits, a partner with the Oswald Companies
Learn more about the Pillars Program