NOTE: This program was developed specifically for law students, but all members are welcome to attend.
Bar Associations. You’ve heard of them and probably belong to a few. But why bother to get involved? How can you leverage what they offer you NOW to get ahead?
Join us at 5 p.m. for a candid, 30-minute conversation with a panel of attorneys who will share their stories and tips about how and why you should leverage the Bar during school and after graduation. Stay after the conversation for a cash-bar reception and opportunity to talk with and meet attorneys in a friendly, welcoming environment so you can begin to apply tips that help YOU achieve success!
The panelists will share their personal stories of engagement through a series of quick Q&A covering such questions has:
1. How can you leverage the CMBA?
2. How did you use the Bar to bridge the gap between student life and professional life?
3. What are quick tips for networking effectively?
4. What do you wish someone had told you in law school?
5. What resources are available to me now and how do I access them?
- Tom Haren, Seeley, Savidge, Ebert & Gourash Co., LPA, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law 2011
- Jennifer M. Himmelein, Cavitch, Familo & Durkin Co., LPA, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law 2009
- Gregory G. Guice, Reminger Co., L.P.A., Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2003
Courtney Flowers, 3L, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s In It For Me? Maximizing the CMBA
30-minute panel followed by cash bar reception with attorneys
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 E. 9th Street, Floor 2, Cleveland, OH 44114