Are you putting Profit First? Learn the cash management system that claims to have helped more than 100,000 businesses. including many small and solo law firms with their businesses.
Profit First is the best-selling book by Mike Michaldwicz that creating a business movement. Small business owners, especially small and solo law firms, take profit first. That means setting aside a percent of your cash for profit - before everything else!
Presented by Certified Profit First Professional Jennifer Juguilon-Hottle, a Cleveland business coach and an expert at helping attorneys and other business owners pay themselves first and grow their profits!
In this half day intensive workshop, you will learn how to transform your business to be profitable from your very next deposit.
Why Should You Attend?
This course is for you if:
• You are tired living deposit to deposit
• You dread getting your tax bill every year
• You struggle to pay yourself regularly (if at all sometimes)
• You are so busy working in your business that you don’t seem to have time to figure out where to even start to fix your money struggles
• Your business’ needs seem to come before your own needs
What you will gain from this course:
• Understand the symptoms of your cash struggles
• Learn the Profit First System
• Put numbers to your goals
• Perform an instant assessment to determine the current health of your business
• Create your profit blueprint and put your profit blueprint into action
• How to overcome common roadblocks
12:30 p.m. Registration & Lunch
12:55 p.m. Welcome & Introductions
1:00 p.m. Seminar begins
4:15 p.m. Seminar adjourns
$199 - Small & Solo Section Members
$229 - CMBA Members
$249 - Non-Members
$179 - Affiliate Member and Non-Attorneys (NO CLE)
This course is not eligible for the CLE Passport.
Once you register, use our "add to calendar" feature below to update your calendar!
Practice & Business Development Clinic
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 E. 9th Street, Floor 2, Cleveland, OH 44114