Sponsored by the CMBA's Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section.
Why Should You Attend?
- Advanced programming in bankruptcy & commercial law
- Network with colleagues and judges
- Pick up a full day of CLE credit
- Hear from expert speakers on the trends in the practice
- Retail Apocalypse Now?
- Toward a Sea Change: Are the Small Business Reorganization Act and Receiverships Feasible Alternatives?
- Fair Finance Company: The Fraud in Your Backyard (30 minutes CLE)
- Trends in Financing and Reorganizations
- To Disclose or Not Disclose: That is the Question (1.25 hours Professional Conduct)
- Judges’ Panel: Case Law Update
Adam Fletcher, BakerHostetler LLP
Bridget Franklin, Brouse McDowell
- Complete program registration includes lunch
- Print or electronic materials
Pricing for electronic materials - add $25 for print materials:
$225 - CMBA Members
$300 - Non-Members
$175 - Government, Non-Profit and New Attorneys (less than one year)
$150 - Affiliate Members (non-attorney, no CLE)
This program is not eligible for the CLE Passport.
Many thanks to the firms and companies who generously support the O'Neill each year. Interested in learning more? View our sponsorship options here.
Once you register, use our "add to calendar" feature below to update your calendar!
O'Neill Bankruptcy Institute
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 E. 9th Street, Floor 2, Cleveland, OH 44114