Before you Greet the Judges at 5:00 on May 30, LEARN from the judges at our Pitfalls and Pointers from the Bench CLE.
Here's your chance to pick the brains of our esteemed panel of judges!
With representation from Federal, General Division, Domestic and Juvenile Courts, we have your practice setting covered.
Why Should You Attend?
- Hear the latest news on rules, courtesy of our Court Rules Committee
- Six judges will take the stage to share their thoughts on the following topics - and more!
- Topics include:
• Court Rules Update
• Summary judgment hearings
• Tips for a successful pre-trial conference
• Case scheduling and keeping the court apprised of case updates
• Issues that should be resolved without the judge – and when to involve the judge
• Motion hearings
• Briefs: what judges don't want to see and how to get to the point quickly
Jarrett J. Northup, Jeffries, Kube, Forrest & Monteleone Co., L.P.A.
Hon. Leslie A. Celebrezze, Cuyahoga County Domestic Relations Court
Hon. Cassandra Collier-Williams, Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Hon. Michael P. Shaughnessy, Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Hon. Steven E. Gall, Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Hon. Dan Aaron Polster, United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Hon. Linda Tucci Teodosio, Summit County Juvenile Court
Matt Gurbach, Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP
1:30 p.m. Registration
2:00 p.m. Program
5:00 p.m. Adjourn to Greet the Judges Reception
2.75 hours CLE credit requested
$75 - CMBA Members
$125 - Non-Members
$60 - Government, Non-Profit and New (<1 year) Lawyers
$50 - Affiliate Members/Non-Attorneys (no CLE)
CLE Passport holders - please call to register or download the registration form.
Once you register, use our "add to calendar" feature below to update your calendar!
Greet the Judges CLE
Registration Begins at 1:30; Program at 2:00
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 E. 9th Street, Floor 2, Cleveland, OH 44114