It's our annual Medical/Legal Seminar, featuring a mix of attorney and physician speakers. Meet up with your Workers' Compensation colleagues for this returning favorite.
- Concussions, Post-Concussive Syndrome, and Head Injuries
- Objective Testing in Independent Medical Examinations: A Demonstrative Presentation
- Industrial Commission Update
- Voluntary Abandonment: Return to Work Considerations and Recent Case Law
- Professional Conduct in the Workers’ Compensation Practice
Why Should You Attend?
- Hear from physicians on topics relevant to workers' comp practitioners
- Network with colleagues over lunch
- Pick up a full day of CLE credit
- Hear from expert legal and industry speakers
Catherine Gambill, Ross, Brittain & Schonberg Co., LPA
Pricing for Electronic Materials - participants will receive link to materials prior to seminar
$180 CMBA Members
$145 Government, Non-Profit and New (< one year) Attorneys
$115 Affiliate Member (No CLE)
Pricing for Print Materials - please register by 11/23/18 to guarantee print materials
$205 CMBA Members
$175 Government, Non-Profit and New (< one year) Attorneys
$140 Affiliate Member (No CLE)
CLE Passport holders should call or download the registration form to register.
Once you register, use our "add to calendar" feature below to update your calendar!
Advanced Workers' Compensation
Registration at 8:00 a.m.
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 E. 9th Street, Floor 2, Cleveland, OH 44114