Mark your calendars now for the 18th Annual Northern Ohio Labor & Employment Conference. We're looking forward to this year's program featuring a mix of topics for attorneys and industry professionals.
- Evolving Protected Class
- Don’t Do That! Employment Law Lessons from America’s Worst Employers
- Frontiers in Employment Law
- Strategic Considerations When Drafting and Litigating Employment Restrictive Covenant Agreements
- Workplace Violence
- Seven Sticking Points & Deadly (Well, At Least Career Altering) Sins Associated with Negotiating Separation & Settlement Agreements
- Defusing and Dealing with Difficult People
- Me Too/He Too; Navigating the New Landscape of Gender Issues in the Workplace
- Deciphering Emerging FLSA Issues
- Labor Law for the Non-Unionized Employer: What You Don’t Know Can (and Probably Will) Hurt You!
- Labor Law Developments: What Employers with Unions Need to Know
- The Impact of the 2008 ADA Amendments on the Definition of “Substantial Limitation” Under the Ohio Civil Rights Act
Thursday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Registration begins 30 minutes prior to the start time
Lunch is included both days
- Complete program registration for two days, including lunch
- Single day registration - Thursday or Friday
- Print or electronic materials
- Sign in to see pricing or download the registration form.
Once you register, use our "add to calendar" feature below to update your calendar!
CMBA Labor & Employment Conference
Two-day CLE Event
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 E. 9th Street, Floor 2, Cleveland, OH 44114