The CMBA welcomes a repeat presentation by local Diversity & Inclusion expert, Renita Jefferson. Renita will build on her May presentation with "Beyond Basics: Developing and Implementing Your Diversity & Inclusion Strategy."
- Develop a Diversity & Inclusion purpose statement in alignment with company mission, vision and values
- Utilize the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Model to draft high-level strategic initiatives
- Identify opportunities to build and harness Leadership sponsorship and advocacy
- Leverage best practices in support of Action and Communication Plans
- Explore how to drive and sustain momentum and engagement
About Our Presenter:
Renita has a twenty year history with the American Greetings Corporation. Renita is the architect for corporate-wide Organizational Development Programs as well as the Director of Diversity & Inclusion and Talent Acquisition.
As Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Renita has aligned the execution of the multi-year Diversity & Inclusion strategy to enable one of American Greetings’ key values – “We care about People and treat them with Respect”. Under her leadership, the Diversity and Inclusion work has evolved from merely a “people process” into an integrated strategy in support of talent development and performance management.
Renita has received numerous awards that recognize her leadership and community service. She is a sought-after keynote speaker with expertise in various areas of Human Resources. She serves on multiple boards and enjoys working as a volunteer throughout the city of Cleveland.
$125 - CMBA Members
$175 - Non-Members
$100 - Government, Non-Profit and New (<1 year) Lawyers
$75 - Affiliate Members/Non-Attorneys (no CLE)
Once you register, use our "add to calendar" feature below to update your calendar!
Developing & Implementing a Diversity & Inclusion Program
Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 E. 9th Street, Floor 2, Cleveland, OH 44114