Disposition of Partnership Interests
Breakout Sessions - Navigating US International Tax Rules Post TCJA or Choice of Entity Following Tax Reform: Case Studies
Tax Procedure and Controversy
Corporate Tax & Related Topics
State and Local Tax Update
Breakout Sessions: Accounting for Income Taxes after Tax Reform
or Doing Deals Post Tax Reform
Justin E. Herdman, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio
J. Donald Mottley, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Why Should You Attend?
- Current developments, practice and procedure, tax code updates and more!
- Network with colleagues over lunch and breaks
- Two full days of CLE & CPE credit
- Hear from expert speakers on practice and procedure
Michael K. Gall, Calfee Halter & Griswold LLP
- Complete program or single-day registrations include lunch
- Electronic materials only (deadline for print materials has passed)
13.00 hours CLE
16.00 hours CPE for accountants (certificate of attendance will be provided)
Once you register, use our "add to calendar" feature below to update your calendar!
61st Annual Cleveland Tax Institute
Registration at 8:30 a.m.
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 E. 9th Street, Floor 2, Cleveland, OH 44114