Continuing Legal Education
Think Locally, Act Locally for All of Your CLE
Now more than ever, we're counting on your support of our local Bar!
While COVID-19 may have disrupted our ability to convene for in-person CLE, the CMBA is still able to serve as your #1 local resource for professional and career development. CMBA Members and the general public can access top-notch programming through a variety of channels:
- Live Streaming: All live programming will be available for streaming to your location of choice, whether your office or home computer.
- On-Demand CLE: View our On-Demand CLEs at your own pace - these programs are recordings and can be played back at any time of day or night!
CLE Policies & More
- More than 30 days before the program date: Full refund available
- Within 30 days of the program date: A credit to your CLE account is available
- Within 48 hours of the program date: A credit is available, but there will be an additional $10 charge
Registrants needing assistance to attend any CMBA CLE program are asked to call us at (216) 696-2404 at least one week prior to the program.
Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on CLE
- Check your online transcript
- View approved CLE courses
- Review the CLE requirements