Continuing Legal Education
Think Locally, Act Locally for All of Your CLE
Now more than ever, we're counting on your support of our local Bar!
While COVID-19 may have disrupted our ability to convene for in-person CLE, the CMBA is still able to serve as your #1 local resource for professional and career development. CMBA Members and the general public can access top-notch programming through a variety of channels:
- Live Streaming: All live programming will be available for streaming to your location of choice, whether your office or home computer.
- On-Demand CLE: Through a collaboration with our peer bar associations in Akron, Cincinnati, Dayton and Toledo, the CMBA has a robust catalog of program offerings that can be accessed 24/7 on the 3rd party streaming platform, CE21. Because these programs are shared among our peer bar associations, these programs are not CMBA CLE Passport eligible. Because our OnDemand programs are administered on the 3rd party site, CE21, you must log in on CE21's page that can be found here: View On-Demand CLEs on CE21.com
CLE Policies & More
- More than 30 days before the program date: Full refund available
- Within 30 days of the program date: A credit to your CLE account is available
- Within 48 hours of the program date: A credit is available, but there will be an additional $10 charge
Registrants needing assistance to attend any CMBA CLE program are asked to call us at (216) 696-2404 at least one week prior to the program.
Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on CLE
- Check your online transcript
- View approved CLE courses
- Review the CLE requirements