CAP Membership Types*
Multiple types of paralegal membership are available.
Voting Member ($115)
- must have received a degree with paralegal studies component; or
- has a minimum of three years experience as a practicing paralegal; and
- currently employed performing 51% paralegal work
Associate Member ($95)
- graduate of paralegal program but not currently eligible to be voting member; or
- former voting member who does not meet requirements of a practicing paralegal; or
- is an Allied Legal Professional paralegal manager who does not meet the requirements of a practicing paralegal, or
- is an Allied Legal Professional
- currently enrolled in accredited paralegal training program and attending either part-time or full-time, courses in paralegal studies at an institutionally accredited school
- an individual at an educational institution interested in supporting CAP
Sustaining ($220) (including Vendor Membership)
- a individual at a corporation, organization or firm interested in supporting CAP
*All new and renewal applications will be reviewed for proper credentialing on an annual basis. Each category of membership shall consist of all qualified members in good standing who are not incarcerated nor have been convicted of a felony, who have properly submitted an application, and who have paid the applicable annual membership dues.