On November 21, 2013, the CMBA's Women in Law Section and the Association of Corporate Counsel, Northeast Ohio Chapter are hosting an event to honor a select group of twenty female in-house counsel in Northeast Ohio. All are invited to attend and recognize our honorees for their significant contributions to our community.
- Ilah Adkins, RBS Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (Charter One Bank)
- Gina A. Beredo, Nordson Corporation
- Cynthia A. Binns, GrafTech International Holdings Inc.
- Kim Bixenstine, University Hospitals Health System, Inc.
- April Miller Boise, Veyance Technologies, Inc.
- Carolyn Cheverine, Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc.
- Maureen A. Doerner, KeyBank National Association
- Teirra M. Everette, Dominion Resources Services, Inc.
- Jennifer Griveas, Eliza Jennings Senior Care Network
- Shelly Hillyer, Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc.
- Andrean R. Horton, A. Schulman, Inc.
- Janet L. Miller, University Hospitals Health System, Inc.
- Lessie Milton Jones, Dominion East Ohio Gas
- Geri Presti, Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Elizabeth A. Rader, Cleveland Clinic
- Assunta Rossi, De Nora Tech, Inc.
- Valerie Gentile Sachs, OM Group, Inc.
- Cynthia C. Schafer, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Karen Flynn Shanahan, Cleveland Clinic
- Sonali B. Wilson, Cleveland State University
We gratefully acknowledge our gold sponsors for their support of our program:
Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP
Calfee Halter & Griswold LLP
Cliffs Natural Resources
Frantz Ward LLP
Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
Squire Sanders (US) LLP
Thacker Martinsek LPA
Thompson Hine LLP
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA
5:30 - 8:00 p.m., with remarks and awards commencing at 6:30 p.m.
Registration Options - see registration form for full details:
$1000 - Gold Sponsorship
$750 - Silver Sponsorship
$500 - Bronze Sponsorship
$50 - Individual Tickets
Purchase a raffle ticket to win a two-night stay at the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort (valued at $1500), with breakfast and an activity of the winner's choosing included.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and the winner will be selected at the event. Only 100 tickets will be sold. See the registration form for more details. Exclusions apply and will be provided to the winner.
All proceeds will support the programs of the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland and the CMBA Women in Law Section.
To register, please sign in or click here to download the registration form.
||Thursday, November 21, 2013
||Thursday, November 21, 2013
||The Club At Key Center
127 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44114
||Self-parking is available at the Memorial Garage (the Marriott's underground garage, entrance on St. Clair) for $15 per car. Guests will receive their discount ticket upon arrival at the Club. Please note: valet parking is now $50 per car and is not eligible for the parking discount.
Once in the Marriott lobby, proceed straight until you reach a set of double glass doors on the right. Enter through the doors and proceed down the stairs to the elevator to The Club at Key Center. Take the elevator to the 4th Floor.