2013 William J. O'Neill Regional Bankruptcy Institute:
One Size Fits All: An Adapted Approach to the Issues by Industry
Sponsored by the CMBA's Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section
The O'Neill Institute offers an entertaining and comprehensive approach to the latest and best in the bankruptcy and insolvency arena. This two-day regional seminar will feature regionally and nationally recognized speakers, including principal attorneys and judges from some of the nation's highest-profile bankruptcy cases.
This year's O'Neill Bankruptcy Institute provides an entertaining and enlightening focus on commercial and consumer bankruptcy issues arising in a variety of contexts. Each panel will include a case law update focusing on that particular area.
- Can You Dig It? Navigating the Real Estate Bankruptcy Arena
- Sports Bankruptcies - No Harm, No Foul?
- Start Your Engines! The U.S. Bankruptcy System and the Resurgence of the American Auto Industry
- Surfing Safari: Bankruptcy in the Electronic Age
- Commercial Breakouts: Apres la Deluge C'Est Quoi? What's Next in the Financial World and It's Not All Bricks and Mortar: Special Issues in Construction Bankruptcies
- Consumer Breakouts: Consumer Bankruptcy Best Practices and Treatment of Student Loans in Bankruptcy
- Ethics, Professionalism & Substance Abuse
- Lightning Round
- Where's LeBoeuf? The Unique World of Insolvent Professional Associations
- It Takes a Village (…With a Cornfield and a Gas Well) - Municipalities and Energy as Volatile Bankruptcy Ingredients
- Chapter 15: To Be or Not To Be, That is the Question. Is the Cross-Border Insolvency World Becoming a Smaller Place?
To register, please call the CMBA CLE Department or click here to download the brochure.
For more information, click here to visit the Institute home page
or call the CMBA CLE Department at 216-696-2404.
||Thursday, June 06, 2013
||Friday, June 07, 2013
||Quicken Loans Arena
The Practice Court
One Center Court
Cleveland, OH 44115
||For more information on The Q Arena, please visit http://theqarena.com/arenainfo/. Please enter through the East Garage, level 3 bridge, or the Time Warner Entrance.